If you have any query please feel free to contact at: 9355 111 301 /2/3/4/5
Dear Student, Due to COVID-19, AIEESE Primary examination will be conducted from home. You should have a computer or a laptop or an Android phone. Camera is not required. All examination related details will be mentioned in the e-Admit Card. As there are fewer workers in the student support due to Corona, you are requested to mail your queries on the id email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any query you can contact at: 9355111301/2/3/4/5
Get admission along with Scholarship through Counselling
AIEESE final round online counselling is started.
If you have any query please feel free to contact at: 9355 111 301
1. AIEESE (Primary) application form is available online at our official webpage www.aieeseprimary.co.in.
2. Applicants of AIEESE (Primary) - 2020 have to apply the form Online only.
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria led down for AIEESE (Primary) and participating institutions (as applicable).
4. Candidates, who have applied for AIEESE (Primary) - 2020, will be notified through SMS / email when the Application will completed.
5. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-ID in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be sent to the candidates through SMS or email. The candidates are advised to have their own personal active email ID.
6. The candidates can apply for scrutiny after the result, notification will be published on the website.
7. The admission procedure shall be subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later stage even after admission to an institute, his/her admission shall be cancelled.
8. For the latest information related to AIEESE (Primary) – 2020, kindly visit AIEESE (Primary) official website- www.aieeseprimary.co.in9. The communication address of AIEESE (Primary) is: