1. AIEESE (Primary) application form are available online at our official webpage www.aieeseprimary.co.in. The offline application form are also available at authorized form centre across major cities in India.
2. Applicants of AIEESE (Primary) - 2019 have a options to apply the form either Online or Offline.
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for AIEESE (Primary) and participating institutions (as applicable).
4. Candidates, who have applied for AIEESE (Primary) - 2019 by offline application mode (offline payment and offline submission of application), will be notified through SMS / email within next seven working days after successfully receiving the Application form.
5. Login credentials for candidates, who have applied offline, will be sent within next seven working days of receiving Application form.
6. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-ID in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be sent to the candidates through SMS or email. The candidates are advised to have their own personal active email ID.
7. The candidates can apply for scrutiny after the result; notification will be published on the website.
8. The admission procedure shall be subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later stage even after admission to an institute, his/her admission shall be cancelled.
9. For the latest information related to AIEESE (Primary) – 2019, kindly visit AIEESE (Primary) official website- www.aieeseprimary.co.in
10. The communication address of AIEESE (Primary) is: Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd.
North Star Business Centres B-109, First Floor, Sector 5, Noida Delhi (NCR), U.P - 201301.