For seeking admission in the AIEESE (Primary) participating institutes for the academic year 2018 – 2019, applicants should complete the following procedure:
Step 1. It is mandatory to appear at the AIEESE (Primary) [All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination (Primary)] for admission in AIEESE (Primary) participating institutes. The applicants can apply either online or offline mode for AIEESE (Primary) - 2018. For Online Mode, applicants may visit: www.aieeseprimary.co.in. For Offline Mode, applicants need to fill a hard copy of the printed application.
Step 2. All the applicants, who are applying to the AIEESE (Primary) - 2018, have to take a written test. The successful applicants would be invited for a counselling round. The total number of students who can apply for admission is 100000.
Step 3. All the eligible applicants have to appear at the counseling round for admission, in which they would get option to choose an institute and a desired branch. After filling all the choices, applicants will get 5 choices of institutes finally and they have to choose one from amongst them. The counselling shall be conducted after the declaration of result. Here, it is noteworthy that the attendance at the counseling is mandatory to avail this facility.
Step 4. It is after the counselling round that the candidates shall be provided application receipts. The selected applicants have to report to the institute in person on the given date and time with the admission receipt with original documents required for further proceedings.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (AT ALLOTTED INSTITUTE)
1) AIEESE (Primary) Score card.
2) Admit card of AIEESE (Primary).
3) Seat allotment certificate / Admission receipt.
4) Migration Certificate (Original).
5) Age proof certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card).
6) Madhyamik / 10th level pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
8) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority.
9) Character certificate in original from the head of the Institution last attended Original).