All eligible candidates can attend the online counseling of All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination (AIEESE) for admission in the top government approved and NAAC/NBA/NIRF accredited AIEESE (Primary) participating colleges. You are advised to read carefully the instructions given below.
During the counseling process, you have to follow 3 simple steps, details of which are as mentioned below:
Step 1. First of all, you have to “Log in” counseling section in the website where you would find approx. 1000 top government-approved and NAAC/NBA/NIRF accredited AIEESE (Primary) participating colleges according to your performance in All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEESE) scored marks/percentage.
Step 2. Now, you opt for at least 25 or a maximum of 50 colleges and institutes in the faculty according to your choice from the options given to you and submit Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand) as an online counseling fee. The online counseling fee will be adjusted to your first-year college fee or if you withdraw from it for any other reason, it will be refunded to you.
Step 3. Submit the form in Step 2 successfully.
You would again need to login after 5 working days and download the admission receipt.
Admission receipt: The receipt mentions the college and branch you have been selected for according to your choice. Please note that it will be our sincere effort to provide you with the college and course of your own choice. The admission receipt contains the name of the college and other details.
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
For verification of documents, carry with you the photocopy of your 10th and 12th final mark sheets, 10+2 provisional certificates, School Leaving certificate, Migration certificate, and four recent coloured passport size photographs at the time of admission. Also, carry the original documents of all the certificates, Aadhar card for verification and admission purposes.
In case of any kind of query, kindly write to us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-9990555522.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION TO THE ALLOTTED INSTITUTE:
1) AIEESE (Primary) Scorecard
2) Admit card of AIEESE (Primary)
3) Seat Allotment Certificate / Admission Receipt
4) Migration Certificate (original)
5) Age Proof Certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card)
6) Madhyamik / 10th Std. pass certificate and mark sheet / Grade card
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and mark sheet / Grade card
8) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority
9) Character certificate (original) from the Head of the Institution last attended
10) Passport size photographs (4 nos.).