Features of AIEESE (Primary) (Session - 2 ) - 2023-24
- Participating Universities and Colleges in 28 States and 3 Union Territories in India.
- JEE (Mains) and JEE (Advance) Aspirants must apply AIEESE (Primary) for financial benefits.
- More than 1,00,000 students have received Scholarships in the last 11 years.
- Get financial aid to study in premier institutes like IITs, NITs, & IIITs.
- Get financial aid to study in the top Govt. Approved Engineering Universities & Colleges of India.
- Get a Merit-based scholarship i.e., a Complete Tuition Fee, One Year Tuition Fee, or a ‘Standard Laptop’.