- Students can download the admission receipt from counselling panel.
- Mention all the details like Allotted Institute Name, Branch, Institute reporting date, and Institute contact number in the admission receipt.
- Admission receipt is valid till the last reporting date to the allotted Institute.
- In case of students fail to report to the allotted Institute on the given reporting date, then the management has sole discretion to cancel his/her admission.
- A counselling fee of Rs.10,000/- (including GST) will be adjusted in the first-year tuition fee.
- The candidature shall be waitlisted in the absence of any of the below-mentioned documents.
- Aadhar Card (For Identity and address proof)
- 10th Result (original Copy)
- 12th Admit card (original Copy)
- 12th Result (original Copy)
- School leaving Certificate (original Copy)
- Migration Certificate (original Copy)
- 4 Recent passport size photograph
For any further assistance:
Contact us at: +91-9990555522