Yes. You can select universities and colleges of your own choice according to your convenience of study location and college.
Yes. Even after the generation of the admission receipt, the name of the college allocated to you can be changed.
At the time of joining an allotted College, the following documents shall be required :
1) AIEESE (Primary) Scorecard
2) Admit card of AIEESE (Primary)
3) Seat allotment certificate / Admission receipt
4) Migration Certificate (Original)
5) Age proof certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card)
6) Madhyamik / 10th level pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card
8) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority
9) Character certificate in original from the head of the Institution last attended Original)
10) Passport-size photographs.
For seeking admission in the AIEESE (Primary) participating universities and colleges for the academic year 2023–2024, applicants should complete the following procedure:
Step 1. It is mandatory to appear for the AIEESE (Primary) Scholarship Test for admission in the AIEESE (Primary) participating universities and colleges. The applicants can apply online for AIEESE (Primary)-2023. For Online Mode, applicants should visit the website: www.aieeseprimary.co.in
Step 2. All the applicants who are applying and appearing in the AIEESE (Primary)-2023, have to take a written test. The successful candidates will receive a Scorecard and would be invited for a Counseling session.
Step 3. All the eligible candidates have to appear at the Counseling session for admission, in which they would get an option to choose universities and colleges and the desired branch for studying with a scholarship. Here, it is noteworthy that attendance at the Counseling session is mandatory to avail of all these facilities.
Step 4. It is after the Counseling session that the candidates shall be provided with application receipts. The selected applicants have to report to their universities and colleges in person on the given date and time with the admission receipt and with all original documents required for further processing.
Yes. It is mandatory to appear for the AIEESE (Primary) Scholarship Examination for admission with a scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for admission through AIEESE (Primary) Scholarship Examination are:
AIEESE (Primary) can be contacted directly via the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and Tel: +91-9990555522. The timings are from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm on weekdays (Monday to Saturday).